VOICE AND PERFORMANCE COACHING
Coaching empowers you to discover and develop your strengths to overcome your limitations.
Coaching is a series of conversations and exercises designed to enhance your well-being or performance, clarify goals and develop a long and short-term strategy for achieving them.
At find your voice you gain access to the elite service usually only accessible to industry leaders and professional performers. Train in the key skills used by expert performers that will allow you give your best in every performance, when it really matters, in life and at work.
During the coaching process, you will work with your coach to finesse your performance abilities and voice, and prepare mentally and physically for performances and events.
Through Voice and Performance Coaching you will gain:
• A Clearer understanding on how to use your voice
• The skills to influence and impact the world around you
• Understanding of your vocal instrument and its mechanisms
• Assurance that you can have the voice you can't to have
• Guidance how to modulate the quality of your vocal tone
Delve deeper into the factors that affect your performance with a trained performer who also has postgraduate training in Psychology.
Singing Lessons / Vocal Coaching - 5 Pack
- $475 for 5 sessions in 5 weeks. Train your voice with a professional performer. Sessions customised to your needs.
Singing Lessons / Vocal Coaching - Casual
- Train your voice with a professional performer. Sessions customised to your needs.
Voice & Performance Coaching - Elite - 5 Pack
- $1375 for 5 sessions in 5 weeks. Go to the next level and overcome the obstacles that limit your performances with an elite coach.
Voice & Performance Coaching- Elite - Casual
- Go to the next level and overcome the obstacles that limit your performances with an elite coach.
Prices are per session. All sessions are 50 mintues. All prices include GST. Casual sessions are no commitment, for tune ups, catch ups and emergencies.
If you would like to read more on what influences how we coach, here are some research-based titles we recommend.
Cuddy, A., 2015. Presence: Bringing your boldest self to your biggest challenges. Hachette UK.
Begley, S., 2012. The plastic mind. Hachette UK.
Csikszentmihalyi, M., 1996. Flow and the psychology of discovery and invention. New York: Harper Collins.
Kahneman, D., 2011. Thinking, fast and slow. Macmillan.
Doidge, N., 2007. The brain that changes itself: Stories of personal triumph from the frontiers of brain science. Penguin.
Jeffers, S., 2012. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Random House
Newport, C., 2016. Deep work: Rules for focused success in a distracted world. Hachette UK.